Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some people write pointless and uninteresting blogs. I should be allowed too.

Today I realized something that shocks me how long it took me.
The signs were all there. Blindly, I found myself in the same bad situation over and over, yet didn't learn the lesson I was meant to learn.
Trust your instincts, people!
I realized today I just plain don't like omelettes! I like the idea of them, they always sound good. But when I get them in front of me, I am constantly reasoning with myself "oh, I just didn't get the right combination of ingredients in that bite, the next one will be good." "Maybe it needs salt," "ihop should really stick to pancakes"
It just doesn't make sense! I like eggs, I like mushrooms, I like cheese. I even like them together! Maybe I will give it another chance... Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment