Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be on alert for a missing bad dog!

Today I got home to find that my precious, beloved, horrible pet dog was missing. She must have been dog-napped which is probably my payback because I, myself, dog-napped her to begin with.
The perpetrator was very sneaky, because all of my doors were locked before I left and were still locked when I got back! He or she must have come in through a window or something. I cannot believe this. Here is a picture incase you see her...
Bad Dog!!
She answers to the name of Tramp... She will respond to "Shark Week" as well.
I need to find out who did this to me...
Even worse-- as some sort of cruel and disgusting form of torment-- that sick, porch-hopping crook who carried this out placed another dog in my house to taunt me!
This dog looks EXACTLY the same as Tramp (AKA Shark Week), however it is not her. This dog is a good dog. Gentle, calm, obedient. She's not even a shark minute.

Sad little guppy

Who is this good dog and what have they done with my bad dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment