Friday, September 25, 2009

Help me find a stage name!

I feel like a real blogger for the first time in my life...I finally posted my first entry on my originally intended blog (not this one), The Knockabout.

Tonight's events leading up to my first real blog post:

1. The virtual roommate moves my computer into my room against my will.
2. Cooked a hardboiled egg for my amazing Greekly inspired Israeli Salad.. maybe I'll post a recipe, or maybe I'll just start a 80% vegetarian recipe blog, since I'm totally a blogger now (permission to e-punch me next time I say the word "blog" in this blog... starting now!)
2. An unsuccessful inning of baseball (well, a frustrated kitchen inhabitant's version), I put the dishtowel down and gave the stupid fly a break. I'll get 'im later.
3. Thrilled with my salad, wondering to whom can I rave about it, I head to my bedroom instead of my computer desk in the living room.


So then I did it. I was sitting on my bed, with my laptop on my lap (Oh, thats where they got the name!) typing a blog. I felt like I should have a nom de plum, like, sOcAliBlOgGRRLL or something. You know, like Hilary Duff in The Perfect Man.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a name???


Noteworthy events post becoming a real blogger

1. Used the word "e-punch" in a blog. I would rate that 68% unacceptable. It's not like I'm a pro yet.


This is Alyson L signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment